- WE is a Consciousness, a Campaign, and a Collaboration of people, organizations and social change movements from around the world.
- WE Consciousness: WE promotes making a shift from “I” to “WE” in our individual actions and attitudes and in our societal priorities and policies.
- WE Campaign: WE is an ongoing Awareness and Action Campaign; four WE Action Campaigns per year with culminating Global Public Events every 3 months. WE will Inspire, Inform and Involve millions of people through WE.net in solutions to:
- Ensure basic human needs and well being worldwide
- Restore healthy eco-systems and environmental stewardship
- Create a culture of peace and nonviolence – from individuals to nation-states.
- WE Collaboration – The WE Network, WE.net, provides a vehicle for connection, interaction and opportunity for unprecedented cooperation between people, organizations and movements. Utilizing advanced technology and intuitive web design, Partners of WE consisting of thousands of organizations and a mass movement of people create an ever-expanding social change network essential for a world that works for all.
Imagine 4 times a year, groups like MoveOn, Greenpeace and Amnesty International coordinating their action campaigns with hundreds of other global organizations, thousands of smaller groups and millions of people around the world, shifting societal consciousness and creating political will.
We, The World has developed the Strategic Alliances and has the team to achieve that level of global collaboration and effectiveness. In 2004, We, The World launched 11 Days of Global Unity which now annually has more than 700 associated events in over 60 countries. WE Campaign is based on the successful model of 11 Days of Global Unity Campaign.
Tagsadvocacy America association Christianity church communities community companies company conservation construction industry crime culture data education energy foundation health health care industry international issues literacy market money non-profit nonprofit oil opportunities opportunity products programs publishing research resources school schools science service services surveys technology United States United States of America workplace