- EQUAL! is an educational and support group that addresses workplace environment issues affecting Alcatel-Lucent employees that are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender (GLBT) or who have family, friends, or colleagues who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender.
- EQUAL! is a resource serving our colleagues, customers, shareholders, families, and the global community.
- The mission of EQUAL! is to advocate a work environment that is inclusive and supportive of GLBT employees, enabling all employees to perform to their fullest potential.
- EQUAL! is the originator of the Safe Space Program .
- EQUAL! is a recognized Alcatel-Lucent Employee Business Partner (EBP) and has the support of the corporate diversity office.
- EQUAL! is driven by its four Focus Groups (Education/Awareness; Visibility; Benefits; Membership), which participation is open to any EQUAL! member.
- For more information, contact one of our officers or your local chapter.